Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why I don't buy a drink.

I like water. It is free, functional and fluoridated. It is zero calorie. What better drink is there? Green tea comes a close second for health, chai latte is my latest obsession for yummy. But water is the best.

I always feel a bit pov when I ask for water at a restaurant, because it makes me look stingy and unadventurous, like I'm too cheap and I'm not gourmet enough to buy a glass of wine or a bubble tea. That's partly true, but also water is the best.

Here is a blog I found where someone compares the worst non-water drinks. Given the choice between a bottle of sunkist and 6 ice-cream sandwich oreos, get me a glass of water and I'll eat those oreos. That's what it's all about! Value for calorie intake. Delicousness and Nutritiousness per calorie. I like to EAT my sugar and fat. Beware the empty calories, and drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment