Friday, May 7, 2010

How to shower (like a lady).

Inspired by the James Bond shower.

1. Start off with the hot water.

2. Wash your hair: two shampoos is usually required. Take the opportunity with either or both shampoos to twirl your frothy hair into a stylish bubbly "up" do.

3. Condition your hair. Allow it to soak in for 2 minutes. This is a useful time to shave your legs, use fancy bath products (gifts from Grandma), and sing in a trilling falsetto.

4. Turn the water to cool and rinse your hair. I have heard from several hair-experts that a cool or cold rinse is good for your hair. Pocahontas probably washed her hair in a cool, fresh, waterfall, and she had lovely hair.

5. Wrap yourself in warm towels and dry your hair by the cosy little fire your maid lit in your bedroom fireplace.

* Hair-washing is optional. I find every 3rd day is as long as I can go, but this varies from lady to lady.

2 comments:

  1. When I have super-long hair, I can get away with washing it every third day. When I have short hair (and my current length), I wash it every second day. If I am exercising regularly, then it's every second day regardless of hair length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your home is an area with low or unreliable water pressures, then you can consider installing a pumped electric waterfall shower head This shower can supply all the benefits and advantages offered by the electric shower, where there are problems with your water supply.

    ReplyDelete