Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Genius invention for holding your pyjama legs down and simultaneously finding a use for socks with holes in them.

If you like to sleep sockless all year round, so that your feet are free, BUT like me you get annoyed when your pyjama legs ride up to your knees while you sleep, I have the perfect solution.

1) take a pair of socks which have faithfully served you, but have become thin or holey.

2) put them on, and draw around your heel, and around the front half of your foot. Make sure there is a decent strip left around the middle of your foot.
3) remove your socks, and with scissors cut off the heel and toe where marked.
Tadaa! Now you can wear socks to hold your pyjama legs down, but your toes can wiggle freely in your ugg-boots or under your flannelette sheets.

8 comments:

  1. That's rather funny! I don't really mind that my pants ride up during sleep - it mostly goes unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I realised that there is no way I could be annoyed at the same time as asleep... but it does annoy me anyway!

    Last night's test run was a success. Excellent sleep, AND pyjama trouser resilience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stirrups for pyjamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you could just sew some ribbing, or a ring from a sock leg, onto the bottom of your pyjama legs. You could also do this with the sleeves, though you would need to have skinnier socks to use them for the cuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahaha

    really I love youse.

    killing myself laughing. well not killing. but my inner laughter rating is converting into a large grin on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it a bit ambitious applying the label "fashion" to this post? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's fashion RELATED! If I had a better camera this blog could be the next Sartorialist!

    ReplyDelete