Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Really disappointing banana.

The best bit of the banana is the first bite off the top, the unbroken natural pointy part. All the rest of the bites are less good, because you are just rebiting your way down the middle. The bottom of the banana is the least good, because you're tired of the banana and sometimes it gets a bit dark near the base. By the way, I don't eat the nib at the base, I leave that in the skin so that the banana has an inny not an outy at the bottom. I don't know why, it's just how I am.

Anyway, all of this is to say that nothing is as disappointing in my banana eating routine as a banana which is bruised at the top. My first bite, ruined.

4 comments:

  1. Reading this made me feel like a banana. So i went and bought one...they don't look bruised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the skin doesn't lie to you, then break your heart.

    ReplyDelete