Sunday, September 12, 2010

If I were a man for a day...

...I would spend my day lifting heavier things, just because I could. I might even go to gym and lift weights. How great would it be that things that seem heavy to you as a woman, are suddenly lighter.

I would also enjoying eating more treat food (assuming I'd have a bigger body and need more kilojoules). I would have duck WITH skin, a larger helping of pork crackling, crispy skin chicken with rice, sushi with a larger dollop of Kewpie mayonnaise or a few more Hong Kong style buns...you get the picture :)

3 comments:

  1. haha! That's just what happens in Dating The Enemy. But it's better because the guy gets a dose of all the lovely womanly things like period pain and hormonal emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - that's probably where I got it from! I like that movie.

    Little - how good is that stuff! I used to buy it, but I liked it too much...so I only eat it when I go out. That might be why I like to eat Japanese out a lot!

    ReplyDelete