Friday, February 5, 2010

Windows at work.

This is the window at work where I take a little break and do my eye stretches:


On a rainy day, Anna and I call this our bay window, as per the BBC P&P where Elizabeth sits on a wet day to read letters from her sister, while English rain splashes gently against the glass. Sigh.

This is the view from the bay window. You can imagine that park is "a prettyish sort of little wilderness", if you like. Life would be boring if we had no imagination.


This other window is exciting for a different reason. It has a very dull view out onto what I call 'The Prawjects', after Bill Cosby. But this week a Fed used it to take photos of drug deals! So I have a new respect for it.

4 comments:

  1. Really?! In the restaurant next door or the flats across the road? I always knew it was a dodgy area...

    I don't think Lady Catherine would approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the street in front of the flats I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you giving away the Fed's secrets??

    ReplyDelete