Monday, February 8, 2010

5fifty5 challenge.

Elsie has been inspiring us with her motivation! I'm going to follow her lead and get motivated.

I want to read my bible EVERY DAY as per my NYR, and to do that I realise I need discipline and routine. Unfortunately, evenings are not a good time for routine, because I'm always either busy or lazy. So that leaves mornings.

I have blogged about the beauty of the early morning weekend. And then I came across this post at girltalk...

And I thought: what if I got up early on weekdays? What if I woke up at 5.55am? I could do my quiet time, drink tea, watch the sun rise, and be undistracted. I could get to work calm and organised and on time.

So I started this morning, but slept in.

It's my 5fifty5 challenge. Everything is more fun if it's a challenge!

1 comment: