Thursday, February 4, 2010

KESC 4 review






Well, this was my disappointingest challenge yet. But I will try and be fair and balanced.

It was a pleasant, cool evening when we met at Erica Indonesian last Friday. We decided to sit outside, since this is the only place you can eat outside in Kingsford at night, other than Maccas. So that is a plus.

There were eight of us! Biggest challenge ever. We were therefore able to cover a lot more food... noodles, fried chicken, and I had deep fried sweet and sour beef.

Prices are good, around $9 per meal, although you can get lots of small things.

Serving portions good, but there was often a lot more filler (noodle) than meat. That's common for Kingsford though.

They are helpful in how they serve the food, eg sauce on the side if requested.

Taste was average. Fried chicken was well liked, but some other stuff wasn't special.

Temperature was a problem - mine was almost cold, others were also getting cold. So that was quite annoying.

One of our meals was forgotten.

So, if I wanted to eat a cheap Indo cold dish outside, I might go back. But if I wanted something hot and delicious, I would not go there.

Next challenge, Italian!

No comments:

Post a Comment