Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I did on my long weekend, or, How to create art and unblock a sink.


This is what I did on Monday. I finished this piece of art. If you want to do some interior decorating style art, this is a good one. All you need is a ruler and masking tape, and you mix one colour at at time.

Then after I finished my book I unblocked a plughole drain. Notice my beautifully manicured nail from the wedding. I tried poking it with a long paintbrush, but I needed to pull it out not poke it down. So I cut a piece of wire from my tool kit (wire is a toolkit essential) and I slipped it down the hole and hooked out this revolting slimy hair thing.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty painting but absolutely revolting drain gunk. I did a similar thing in my sink because it was not emptying but it was more like bits of stinky rubber or something.

    ReplyDelete