Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New love

Ever since Merrick and Rosso stopped doing breakfast radio, I stopped listening to the radio. Because of that, I don't get exposed to new music. I listen to The Jillian Michaels Show regularly and she ended her most recent podcast with a song that caught my attention. I googled "and she spoke words to the basement people" and discovered Two Door Cinema Club.



I'm really excited because I don't listen to a lot of new music and it's exciting!! fun!! to find something new, fresh and exciting that you like. And I like that they're from the UK--my love for UK indie music never dies.

Turns out they toured in February. Sorry to have missed them, but will definitely be keep an eye out for them next year!

So yeah. I like 'em. Check 'em out. I'm gonna rave and rave about them.

Have you heard of them? I don't know how well-known they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment