Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Suggestion for best biscuit.


Put aside your Tim Tam and your Oreo. These famously over-branded biscuits are only OK compared to the shy but DELICIOUS biscuit known as the Caramel Crown. The Crown is a round, gooey caramel topped biscuit, covered in chocolate. I'm not normally crazy about caramel, or chocolate biscuits in general; I find Tim Tams ordinary. But the Caramel Crown biscuit has taken hold of my taste buds. I am forming a biscuit obsession. I suggest you try a packet, next time you have to bring supper.

3 comments:

  1. Works stocks these, & they are quite good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Tim Tam is super overrated. I agree that the Crownie is a good buscuit, even one of the best. But my vote will always go to the Gaiety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I shall give the Gaiety a go, because I can't remember what it is like. I think one day someone should conduct a proper scientific experiment, and compare every biscuit in the Arnotts range.

    ReplyDelete