Thursday, August 26, 2010

Master packing list

Every time I go away, I write out a list of things to pack. I don't know why I don't just create a master packing list and use it each time.

I thought just maybe perhaps I did have one hidden away in my computer somewhere. I plugged in "packing list" in my spotlight search, and an Excel file came up. I was impressed with myself! I didn't recall creating one, but perhaps I had! Turns out the file is an Excel template! Bonussssss! I only have to modify that list.

Anyway, I'm still going to write out a list this time. Perhaps I'll make a master packing list next time...

2 comments:

  1. I keep mine in Remember the Milk. If you want, I'll send it to you and you can modify it to suit yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's in the back of my kikkiK diary. One column for a weekend, then another column of things to add if it's a week.

    ReplyDelete