Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey Elsie!

Mondays to Wednesdays are usually the most intense part of my week. This week has been even more so as I have had two assessments, I'm tired and I haven't been sleeping well. I predicted last night that I would experience post-adrenaline depression today.

I woke up this morning and had a very good start to the day. Early in the afternoon, I hit this low and I couldn't work out why. I decided to buy myself a little A7 art diary, brand new Crayola Twistables Coloured Pencils and a Uniball Signo 0.7 gel pen. I would use these to doodle, daydream and record little things about life that I'm learning.



There's a child-like delightfulness to doodling and recording thoughts in a tiny note book. I think it will be my new happy hobby.

As I walked home from the shops, I remembered yesterday's prediction *slaps forehead* Of course I'm feeling low! I've been running on adrenaline. I think I will leave a post-it note somewhere for myself next time...

1 comment:

  1. Last night I started adding thoughts, verses and self-reminders a pretty silk-covered notebook! What a crazy coincidence! I'm hoping to use mine for prayer and reflection. But what a nice idea to have a fun one, too.

    ReplyDelete