Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good stuff on the internet:

2 things I've benefited from today on the wonderful world-wide web.

9marks record interviews with pastors on pastoral issues, and there is an interview with Mark Dever talking to Carolyn McCulley about pastoring singles. It might not be a new podcast, but it is new for me cos I stopped paying much attention to singleness/dating gurus because... I know the theory already. So knew nothing about McCulley. This covers some interesting stuff.

At the Best Book Co-op. Cathy and friends are thinking through what they call (in Maitland) Gospel Community, with a bit of a focus on depression and crisis at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I really like McCulley. I have her book 'Did I Kiss Dating Goodbye?' The title turned me off at first, but it's the best book for single women I've read so far. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete