Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sorry to interrupt…

A pause in regular jelssie content to broadcast some unrelated stuff.
  • I'm doing a lot of sewing and things which I want to put on the internet but not clutter up jelssie, so if you are interested in girly crafty flowery stuff, whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment, I've just started jessisthinking so that I can dump. It is probably of limited interest to most of you, but I like it.
  • I have been waiting months to see Beauty and the Beast this September at Rockdale. Local musical theater is wonderful fun. Who wants to come along? $35, tix on sale now. Runs for about 2 weeks in mid-Sep.
  • Also, the B&B Disney movie is being shown in 3D at Hoyts, does anyone want to come with and see it at the Ent Q? I'd maybe like to go this Friday. It was about the 2nd or 3rd movie I ever saw at the movies, after Milo and Otis and Homeward Bound. Nostalgia. I heart Gaston.
That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. You heart Gaston? hahaha

    Belle is my favourite out of all the Disney princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Milo and Otis was the first movie I saw in a Western cinema too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one's slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston, no one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a bit carried away with apostrophes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad my B & B soundtrack is getting a good listening to!

    ReplyDelete