Monday, June 25, 2012

Mistake out loud.

While walking from the bus to the office this morning I realised I had spoken out lout to myself. I said "Such a mistake!", oops, then I checked if anyone would have heard me, and there was a man very close behind with no headphones. I wonder if he was intrigued. I would have been, if I'd heard someone say something like that out of nowhere. What was a mistake? Other than talking to nobody? How odd.

The answer is mundane: I didn't wear a scarf this morning, because I felt like a change, and it was more super cold than normal. My neck was really cold. I should have worn a scarf, "such a mistake".

1 comment:

  1. Missed a title/intro opportunity. It's Monday, I walk talking to myself, and 'Rainy days and Monday' is a song that starts "Talking to myself and feeling old".

    ReplyDelete