Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Budgeting.

If you have the ability to have apps, and want to track your spending, I know some of you do, I recommend Smart Budget. It's like a spreadsheet, but better looking. It has cute pictures, and you record things by the month, and can set up repeating things like salary and direct debit giving. That's about all I want to do. It's not instantly easy to use, it took me a while to discover most of the functions, but I've got it now.

It has a column which totals the general categories, like transport, entertainment, food, and then a tracking column for adding the individual things as you spend, like a travel10, a movie, a hot chocolate. When I put in a hot chocolate, it's under the "Restaurant, Cafe" category so at the end of the month I can see how much all my hot chocolates and Eat Streets add up to.


See the cute pictures? You can also change the font if you like. There are 4 fonts.


It's free to try and $3 to buy. I'm on the second month and haven't paid for it yet, but if I have to I will because it's worth $3.

UPDATE: you can draw your own little pictures! I decided to break chocolate out as a separate category from groceries, and I drew a square of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boo, it's not available for Andriod -_- Was looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete