Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lose lose

With my last last top, I had used it so much that eventually, the lettering on the keyboard faded away. I decided to prevent that with my new laptop and bought a silicone cover for the keyboard.


As you can see, if I use the silicone cover to protect my keyboard, it leaves grubby marks on my screen when I close my laptop. Lose lose.


Of course, I can remove the keyboard cover when I shut my laptop or do a number of other things, but then that would make my point redundant.

2 comments:

  1. That happens to all my laptops. This is actually the first laptop where that hasn't happened. Perhaps Mac keyboards are hardier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Karen. I think keyboard letting ink technology has improved since your old mac. The main reason I'd use a silicone cover is to save it from spilling drinks in, I don't think the numbers wearing off will happen. I go uncovered! (I spilled tea in my kayboard yesterday, I just quickly drained it out into tissues, no damage!) Anyway, go free I say. It's prettier.

    ReplyDelete