Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekend pants.

My sister announced on Facebook last Friday that she had her weekend pants on. What a nice image. I imagined some loud-coloured many-pocketed elastic-waisted trousers. And then I walked to the shops and SAW an older gentleman wearing a pair of trousers that had "weekend pants"written loud. They had a repeating pattern of red and green leaves and blonde bikini girls.

So, my sister's weekend pants are pants that she made specifically for the purpose. She wanted something to wear in summer when she hadn't shaved her legs, but not be too hot like in jeans. I haven't seen the pants, but they are described as red and made from linen and rather loose. Pretty good idea, I think. I'm a fan of skirts but there are advantages to pants.

And now I'm going to tag this post "fashion". Baggy homemade weekend trousers = fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment