Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Food of 2011

In my observation: grain wave chips. This is a surprise, as I did not like them at first, but now they are popular wherever I see them and there are different brands of them. I like them because they are crunchier than potato chips and even corn chips, and the giant corrugations are pleasing to nibble.

I would say chia seeds, but I suspect I am ahead of the curve on that and they may be the food of 2012, once they are used on Masterchef and put in breads and breakfast cereals.

3 comments:

  1. Grainwaves were the most popular arvo tea item at Bec Jee's Tupperware party. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go! They took a while to catch on. The novelty purchase, "oh that's OK but nothing special", to "hey they're finished already!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Grainwaves - sour cream & chives ftw!

    ReplyDelete