Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Packing

I like this idea of packing bags inside your bag when you go travelling. It appeals to me because it applies the organising principle of storing like with like, and I like how bags compartmentalise everything. You could use travel organisers or packing cells. I like these clear ones because you can see at a glance what you've packed.

If you loathe to buy new things, an alternative could be using laundry bags (I have quite a few in different sizes) or maybe even packing things in pillow cases?!

2 comments:

  1. https://www.cherryblooms.com.au/ItemDetailView.php?ItemID=278 these are bag organisers for inside a handbag Elsie. You could go all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention that because I saw a few of them in Tokyo today. Bought one. Looking forward to an organised handbag :D

    ReplyDelete