Friday, October 15, 2010

The wonders of a hairbrush

My hair was looking dishevelled yesterday (as one does when one chooses not to wash her hair after her morning exercise...should I be admitting that?!). I was thinking of going for the dishevelled hair look when I came upon my hairbrush next to my bathroom sink (I usually put it away after I use it). So I decided to give my hair a quick brush. And it literally was a quick brush.

What a difference! My hair no longer looked dishevelled. Just an extra five seconds and I looked a bit more put together.

The wonders of a hairbrush, five seconds and short, straight hair!

I think I'm so amazed because I must not be in the habit of brushing my hair...

2 comments:

  1. Quick tip: never lend your hairbrush to someone else; their hair hygiene may not be as good as yours. :S

    ReplyDelete