Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Three floors of bad clothes.

There are a lot of ugly clothes out there. I walked around Myer recently, and 99.9% of things were either ugly or hideous. Reminds me why I just shop at the same 3 shops.

If someone opened a shop which sold clothes which were nice, practical, had pockets, fit different sized women, and they sold summer clothes in summer and winter clothes in winter (which seems intuitive, but is not something most retailers have ever grasped)… that shop would sell a lot of clothes.

3 comments:

  1. So which are your three shops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Colorado, obviously. Esprit and Sussan are the rest of my set. I just like to know where pants will fit, and clothes are smart casual. I nearly always buy on sale, they have good mark-downs. Also these shops are close to the door of Westfield, minimising wandering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Has pockets' is one of your criteria? hahaha

    ReplyDelete