Thursday, October 21, 2010

KESC 18: Turning Japanese!

We shall meet again at 6.30pm on Friday 29th October, at a very new Japanese place that starts with T. It's near the giant  yellow pub Churchills, opposite IGA. Hope that's clear enough for you.

Our first challenge on the Other Side Of The Road!

To add some bittersweetness to the victory, this place is on the site of the late Chuan Bar Chinese BBQ. When Chuan Bar first opened, Elsie and Georgina and I went there and Jelssie was born in my notebook. I think the concept for Eat Street Challenge was outlined there too. Closed already. Such is life in Kingsford Eat Street.

2 comments:

  1. I'm letting Elsie post, cos she loved it and she has the camera. My food was not great but the place was really nice and other food looked good. But we saw the sushi chef running his hands through his hair, which is not hygienic.

    ReplyDelete