Friday, July 24, 2009

Lipstick Amnesia

I have lipstick amnesia.

Its when I walk into a pharmacy, department store or look in a catalogue, see lipsticks and go, "Ooh! Pretty colours! Ooh! On sale! Heavily discounted!"

I then buy said lipstick, get home and realise I already have about twenty lipstick-type products at home. In a similar colour.

I have lipstick amnesia because I get distracted by pretty colours and by potential bargains. Its also because I don't have much memory of buying lipsticks: the vast majority of my stash were given to me, so I THINK that I don't have very much, when I have more than enough.

My resolution: no more new lipstick-type products until I work my way through 3/4 of the stash.

Lipstick amnesia. That would make a great band name as well.

Let's hope I don't forget next time I see lipsticks for sale.

3 comments:

  1. Oh for me that's pantyhose amnesia. I don't wear tights and stockings much so I forget how many pairs I have, then when I see them on special I buy them for 'just in case'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Elsie you were lipstick? :) who would have thought you had a secret stash!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly I don't wear *enough* lipstick :P That's why I have said stash :)

    ReplyDelete