Monday, March 22, 2010

TV hair.

I wish there would be some women on American TV with less perfect hair. TV women who are playing detectives and lawyers and mums and uni students all have sleek, shiny, voluminous hair. It is distracting me. I really think they should tone it down.

TV men usually have boring and conservative hair, with some exceptions. Gibbs from NCIS usually has a weird overgrown Marine crop.

TV nerds must have excellently funny hair. The best hair on TV is Maurice Moss from The IT Crowd. His big fro with a side part is hilarious. Second most ridiculous hair is Dwight Shrute. Quote from Dwight re getting haircuts:

"Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."

1 comment:

  1. Jessica if you watched more SPORT hair would not be a distraction!

    ReplyDelete