Tuesday, March 9, 2010

KESC 6 review

Can you believe 7 people met together on a Friday night to eat Oporto? I can't. But it is true.
First, we had conversation. The problem with fast food is that it makes for a pretty quick social event, so to maximise the evening we spent 30 minutes in conversation before ordering.I took a lot of notes, but I left them at home again so here are the observations sharpest in my mind 4 days later.
  • Noise (mostly from music videos)
  • Music videos better quality than in city KFC
  • Sticky tables
  • Mosquitos
  • Overpriced vitamin water
  • Friendly service but inconsistent upselling
  • Vouchers
The Food
  • Salad was better than at maccas
  • burgers and wraps were good: hot, fresh, not drowned in mayo
  • the chips were delicious, maybe a little overdone
Desserts: APPALLING caramel sunday, OK chocolate mousse. The sundae was grainy and bland. Both were $3.00, and they weren't worth 30 cents.Value: Not as cheap as the asian food. Meals $8-$11. Plenty filling though.

I forgot to get ratings from the others, I would say 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment