Monday, May 20, 2013

Too much dessert.


I had a very nice Friday night. Elsie and I saw Ben (and others) do amateur standup comedy in Glebe. Before that we did Japanese things like eat Japanese for dinner and shop in Daiso for Japanese plastic things that all cost $2.80 (I bought 2 laundry bags!!). After comedy we went to the cafe in Glebe that does churros and chocolate. (I don't think the churros were nearly as nice as the ones Lindeback and I made for dessert for bible study people one time.) I had a sundae with 3 scoops of ice cream and brownie in it and it was too big, I didn't finish it. I think I've reached some sort of grown-upness where there is such a thing as too much dessert. I'm putting that on a list of "will regret eating" right after Burger Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment