Thursday, May 16, 2013

May never eat chocolate challenge.

Halfway through, hooray! Pats on the back.

It's actually getting harder because I'm more emotionally tired at the moment. And what seems cruel, someone at work keeps refilling a bowl on the kitchen table with chocolates from America. That's really unfortunate timing. First twix, then peanut butter cups, then snickers. But I am proud to say that chocolate eating has been zero, and chocolate-ish things have also been quite low: a hot chocolate on Sunday, some cookies here and there. I'm proud of myself.

3 comments:

  1. Well done you!

    I haven't really missed having solo chocolate, which has been good. My chocolateish things consumption hasn't really lessened. However it's nice to have self control over one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate bowl, on the other hand...that's just mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, and agreed. I'm glad that I'm making a choice about it, because eating it all the time didn't feel like a choice. I want it to be a choice when I do or don't.

    ReplyDelete