Monday, May 27, 2013

CPW on new dresses.


I bought 2 dresses on the weekend. That's way out of character for me. I didn't need a dress and I bought 2 of the same dress in different colours. $120 each, as well. But they are SO SWEET and fit really well and I bought a red one and one with penguins. I'm wearing the red dress again today, to get the Cost Per Wear down asap. I have a couple of sticky notes recording CPW of a few things I've bought. An $80 dress I got post Christmas has been worn 4 times in the summer. Not looking good. I think I'd like to aim for maybe $4 per wear in the first year, which means wearing it another 16 times. I'm sure I could wear it in winter, in fact if I buy some more leggings and thermal singlets I could get more wear out of a few of my dresses. Spending money to save money? And If I try for $4 PW for the red dress that means wearing it 30 times. I think there should be an app for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment