Friday, November 13, 2009

Haircuts.

Pro: Really needed a haircut for a long time, the split ends were causing my hair to curl.

Con: I don't like making appointments; also fancy salons make me feel daggy.

So last night I walked into the asian one on the corner of the 9ways and got it over with.

Pro: The cheap impulse haircut basically works: split ends are gone, hair is shorter.

Con: But it is too short and heavy at the front to sit off my face. My whole head is also uncontrollably wavy. This is the worst haircut I have had in 3 years.

Now I face the dilemma of the next haircut.

Pro: When my hair grows out I can get a better cut. Hurry up hair.

Con: I have to go through the whole saga all over again.

1 comment:

  1. i hate getting haircuts. I get hair cut anxiety, because I'm always worried that it's going to be bad.

    I was just recommended that cheap place at 9ways, they did a good job on my friend's hair and cheap. How sad... now I don't know whether to go there.

    I have been going to Just Cuts, so that I don't set myself up for too much disappointment.

    ReplyDelete