Friday, November 13, 2009

Elsie's jelssie book o' inspiration

Where do the wonderful ideas for this blog come from? I mean, we know they come from my brain and Jess' brain, but how do they go from brain to here?

I introduce to you my jelssie book o' inspiration, beautifully handcrafted by Karen.



My ideas are often written down somewhere before they are published here.


For those of you who prefer flow charts:

Bing! Idea in Elsie's brain -> Furiously scribbled down in book o' inspiration -> shared on jelssie.blogspot.com

I also have some ideas written down in an Engage 09 notebook. Hope to share them all with you soon!



2 comments:

  1. lovely! I type mine in a text edit file on my desktop. I shall call it "blog rtf o' inspirations" now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a blog book. I just have random scraps of paper all over the desk near my computer. perhaps i should invest in a blogbook.

    ReplyDelete