Monday, June 17, 2013

Some free fun.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel to keep the posts coming.

First: I went to IKEA (with team jelssievision) for the first time. I planned to spend no money, and ended up buying 2 packets of coat hangers and 2 Skubb storage things. That is The IKEA Effect. Plan to buy nothing, buy 4 things. Plan to buy 1 thing, buy 5 things. Anyway I have wanted to have matching coat hangers since I read about them in a book as a child, so that's a childhood dream come true.



Second: A link to 56 things to do instead of spending money. I'm leaning towards deep frugality again. http://andthenwesaved.com/things-to-do-instead-of-spending-money/

Third: I have been having intense, crowded dreams recently. The scraps I can remember from last night are pretty good though. I dreamed, amongst some kind of camping in blanket fort situation I forget why, that a young possibly Benedict Cumberbatch who I thought had Aspergers was dating me by doing nice things but pretending not to care. Like he said "do you want to go for a walk? I've got a book called 'Pointless But Nice Walks'." That was how we were dating. And the walk included the Thames at Oxford and an Asian food court (that does sound like a nice walk actually), and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment