Friday, June 21, 2013

Jelssievision Episode 2.

I've discovered the fun of taking unflattering stills. Ahhh lol.

Jelssievision Episode 2.

Or as I call it, Season 1 Episode 2. JEVS1E2. This time we had brunch at Scrummies in Oatley, they are SUPER friendly and accommodating and are known for their gluten-free menu. We had a some friends join us this time so there was a little more conversational input, which I think was nice.

In this episode:
  • How to pronounce things
  • How to wear perfume
  • Different opinions on leopard print
  • Flatmate conflict
  • Elsie is not descended from Chinese gold-miners
  • Jess on Cost Per Wear
  • Hmmooooo
  • A bit more indepth discussion of internet dating. And now we're done with it.
Without further ado, here it is!!!


Jelssie episode 2 from Bec Jee on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Very Penny. "This is what I call Season 1, Episode 2."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, missed opportunity for a Miranda quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Chocolate is your bacon!" I like that line too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never had a chance to try internet dating, but I suspect that I would adore judging people on their spelling. Maybe I should go and repent of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess there's no rule against married people going on there to feel better about the spelling abilities they married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, for many years Seumas refused to use capital letters when typing. It used to drive me insane, but he defended himself by pointing out that he had a masters in creative writing and now that he knew all the rules he was allowed to break them. It still felt wrong to me, deep down in my soul that cares about these things, but I had trouble mounting a defense. :p

    He uses capitals on Twitter now, though. Ha!

    But really I have just proved that I am too hung up on these things, and internet dating would never have worked for me either. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. The writer and the editor, born to clash.

    ReplyDelete