Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chinples

I tend to get hormonal acne on my chin. I like to call them chinples. I'm convinced that there's nothing you can do topically to treat or prevent chinples. I've tried everything: cleansing, toning, exfoliating, benzoyl peroxide, drying lotions etc etc

They bug me because they're pimples (and who likes pimples, especially when you're an adult?) and they can be painful. I haven't done the research on how to "cure" or "prevent" chinples, but I'm putting it out there that you can't apply anything on it to make it better.

2 comments:

  1. I have a prescription gel called Differin that works on some pimples, and it does have an effect on those hormonal chin pimples once they arrive if I use it soon enough, but ain't nothing going to prevent them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Differin is one thing I haven't tried! That has retinol or something in it, right? I think retinol is the one thing I haven't tried. Perhaps I should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete