Monday, November 14, 2011

Most important meal of the day.

Cho seems to have broken jelssie. Broke it with his coolness. Where are all the other, less cool, posts gone? I shall try and fix it by posting.

I never miss a meal, so every meal is important to me. I lean towards the 6 small meals thing, keeping the metabolism fast and all that, because I can't get from breakfast to lunch without eating at 10. Probably because I walk to work.

My latest development is afternoon tea. I don't get hungry in the afternoon, but I do get tired. When I discovered that a drink of milk when I get home did wonders for my ability to get up and cook dinner after work, I implemented 4pm afternoon tea at work. As Jillian says, "you need the fuel to keep exercising" and although she's talking about breathing while exercising, I think it also applies to eating while working. If I'm going to eat often, I better not eat big as well, so the day turns into a series of "teas", morning tea, lunch tea, afternoon tea, dinner tea. Also, the lots of small meals thing is great now it's heading into summer, cos I'm inclined to not cook hot dinners, and instead pick around eating bread and fruit and other cold light salady things.

Not a very interesting post, but hopefully it gets the system moving. The Mentalist is on tonight, btw, and Red John is back. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Back, but it sure took him awhile to show up in this episode...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very well structured. Nice twist.

    ReplyDelete