Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Help fill the cathedral (and our stomachs).

On Thursday 1st December there is a Christmas service being filmed at St Andrews to air on the ABC on Christmas Eve I think. It will go for exactly 1 hour, 6.30 - 7.30 (doors shut at 6.30). This is obviously a pretty huge opportunity to present the gospel. I've been to cathedral Christmas services before and the music is pretty spectacular, so that's another reason to go. And finally, since it will finish at 7.30, we can eat dinner afterwards (someone has suggested Emperor's Garden BBQ or something Chinatown. Oooer, a meal not in Kingsford! Anyway, support a TV evangelistic opportunity + singing + dinner + not a late night is my plan, please join me!

St Andrews is charging $5 (virtually nothing) to cover production costs and you can email them or call Sue on 9265 1661.

4 comments:

  1. Good one, Jess! I'd be there in a flash if I weren't going to be overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sounds like quite a good alternative activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, imagine if we HAD left dinner till after!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I thanked God during the filming! It worked well how we did it.

    ReplyDelete