Monday, November 21, 2011

I love George.

Grandma burnt the cord on her George Foreman grill so she donated it to my brother to fix, he fixed it but he doesn't cook (family joke is that he lives off ice-cubes, oranges and bread with salt on it—funny because true) so it is now mine. I don't know how I lived without it. It is 550 times better than a frying pan or anything else. A lot of steam does come out the back, but other than that it cooks very cleanly, no spitting fat. And it is so fast. I cooked a piece of gravy beef on it and it was chewable. I'm going to start grilling veggies because zucchini and eggplant are under $1/kg in Kingsford at the moment. George now has a permanent place on the bench, because it gets used more than the toaster. I am fully obsessed. I want to watch ads for it.

4 comments:

  1. And Georgina is a good friend of mine, in case there was any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so proud of it--you put your name on it.

    Also, george is a really great Aussie band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Jess. Oh wait. Awkward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered whether George (the grill) was a good cooker. I know George (the person) is a good cook. I do not know whether george (the band) is a good cook.

    ReplyDelete