Friday, June 4, 2010

The benefits of exercise

My Facebook status this morning reads,

Ahh, the benefits of exercise: fresh air...oh look! There's a $5 note beaming at me in the sand. Morning exercise will pay for dinner tonight in more ways than one!


The exercise this morning will help eat up the kJs I consume tonight, and the money I found will help pay for it :)

This isn't the first time I've found money while exercising or generally while out and about. I found $5 (or was it $10?) on the ground at Big Day Out this year. I found $10 outside my place while returning from a jog. And that's just the most recent two incidents I can think of. Keep your eyes peeled peoples! That's my tip :)

1 comment:

  1. On a windy day, I've ridden south on anzac pde just opposite the medical centre, thought i've seen something, stopped, got off the bike, turned around, and picked up $150 in $50 notes.

    ReplyDelete