Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fruit/Smoothie Theory.

On Saturday I had a most enlightening conversation with Jess K. She observed that banana smoothies taste nicer than mango smoothies. I think this is mostly true. Conversely, it is a truth almost* universally acknowledged that mangos taste nicer than bananas.

So I conclude that smoothies make bananas better, but ruin mangos.

* There is a type of person who doesn't like mango, and while I despise their taste, I wish there were more of them so that there would be less competition for the mangos.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree!

    I love banana smoothies, but mangoes are my favourites fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like mangoes... you can have mine. But I don't mind frozen mango yoghurt! It makes mangoes tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like mangoes either, but I love mango and banana juice. So there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realised there were so many people who didn't like mangoes! They are soooooo delicious *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frozen mango IS excellent in its many forms: yoghurt, icecream, and whatever a weiss bar is. Bring on Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. weisss barrrr :) the homemade ice-cream man does a very convincing copy. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mango smoothies, banana's are good for those who works out in gymnasium!!

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete