Friday, February 10, 2012

Plastic container storage.

Ok, this is going to ROCK YOUR WORLD.

Obviously, you fit more in the plastics cupboard if you stack the containers into each other and pile the lids up separately. Many people have been taught by their mothers to stack like that. Or in my case, periodically tidy it up and stack it like that.

HOWEVER. This means it is a lot more annoying to unstack the container you want and find its lid.

Therefore, I suggest it is not the most effective way, other than space saving. Laziness has recently led me to put the lid on each container and throw it in the cupboard. It's a large jumble in there, true, and looks terribly inefficient, but I think it is more useable. Once I see what I want I've got it in one grab, and don't have to hunt around for the separated lid.

And this is a picture of my plastic cupboard.

4 comments:

  1. Then if you have your plastics in a large draw then it doesn't all leap onto the floor the second you open the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. container and packaging supply Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. custom bag manufacturer

    ReplyDelete