Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TV is too good.

I should be making the productive most of having no set-top box. In the absence of TV I should be playing the piano, finishing craft stuff, filing photos and so on. However, I have instead been gulping hungrily at TV series on DVD. I watched Samantha Who, it was not great but I finished season 1 in 3 days. I just find Barry Watson a bit hateful. I started watching Heroes last night though. Always been meaning to watch it. Hiro is the cutest Japanese nerd ever. I'm going to skip free red room night tonight at watch more Heroes. TV shows on DVD are the biggest binge substance ever. TV beats movies for involvement in plot and characters. It's a golden age for TV! The only sad part of the DVD binge is that it's not a shared experience like it is when everyone watches things on live TV at the same time and you can go to work and compare theories about SD6 or Red John.

No comments:

Post a Comment