Friday, January 6, 2012

Steam Mop!!! !!! !!!

My latest obsession.

Last night having dinner at a friend's house, three of us had totally scintillating conversation on a diverse range of subjects. Frugality and dentistry and grilling food and eyebrow trends and stuff. I have never felt more like a grown-up woman discussing grown-up woman things. There was no way there could have been a man involved in that conversation. There were 3 moments: first, S got out 2 containers of Connoisseur ice-cream, and J and I went "oooohhhhhh". S's husband was bemused. Is there a woman on earth who won't swoon over Connoisseur ice-cream? Then, S brought out her wedding photo albums, and J and I went "ooooohhhhhh!" with surprisingly genuine excitement. And finally, we discussed cleaning. S demonstrated her steam mop. She loves it. I am going to get one. I HATE my mop and bucket, so I rarely mop, and our living room is woodish so that means 2 thirds of the house… so in theory, the steam mop just gets filled with water and plugged in, you run it over the floor like a fluffy iron on a stick, and it washes without detergent, then it dries fast because hot. And then you put the cloth in the washing machine. So, shopping trip to Godfreys! So excited!!!

2 comments: