Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trending: cardigans with elbow patches.

Had a discussion at work about elbow patches on cardigans. I've noticed them in shops when I've been looking for cardigans. People are wearing them. They seem to be taking off. I'm not going there personally because I think the cardigan is a serious item of clothing, which rises above such fickle trends. It doesn't need to look in season or fake vintage. I know there are connotations of "grandpa fashion" or "hipster" but to me a cardigan is a jumper that opens down the front, which is excellent in itself. Functional and smart.

3 comments:

  1. We need removable elbow patches. Stick on and stick off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete