Wednesday, April 24, 2013

e

You've probably never wondered this, but now you will, and then I will relieve your wondering. I've noticed a large lowercase e on the back of nail polish bottles. And on other cosmetic containers, after that. It's in a particular font. And then today I noticed it on a meusli bar! So it's not just a random cosmetic thing, it's an everywhere thing! But I've never noticed it everywhere before! But it isn't everywhere everywhere, I think it's only on certain things, probably only small things like nail polish and meusli bars, but not big things like bottles of shampoo and boxes of cereal.

Here is the most likely answer (and I found some other ones, but this is my best guess).

http://www.intelligentanswers.co.uk/index.php?topic=5566.0

No comments:

Post a Comment