Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meals Men Like

We received a very amusing fax in the office today. It said,

New Book! Meals Men Love. How to Catch a Man in 3 Courses



















They even have a website and they're on twitter and Facebook.

I clicked onto the website and they sell the most gorgeous aprons. I wouldn't mind one myself. But the feminist in me can't help but cringe to read "Impress him in the kitchen with this stunning designer apron." I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I think I can safely speak for jelssie that we could be similarly woo-ed by a home-cooked 3 course meal. After all, food is currently the most popular label for our posts ;P

3 comments:

  1. Can I totally not care & get an apron? They're so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aprons are totally making a comeback (along with the corset, so feminism is definitely dead). I must post the apron I made from my doona cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aprons have such a flattering shape! Very retro too.

    Heheheh ... feminist in you ...

    ReplyDelete