Thursday, October 22, 2009

Announcing...

Jelssie have a plan:

The Kingsford Eat Street Challenge!


We plan to eat at and review every "restaurant" on Anzac Parade, from Mcdonalds to Sinma Laksa House and every Shan Dong Chicken in between. Down one side and up the other!

We are starting tomorrow, Friday 23rd October, 6pm, at Pinocchios (corner of Barker Street).

Come along to every one, or just drop in and join us when you can. An official indication of interest would be useful if you would like notification of Challenge Events, or check back here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are really doing it!

    I'll try to join you one night. Probably not this week though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! All the restaurants in one night?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, no, our bellies aren't that big :) Within a year we hope! First Kingsford,then ... ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I LOVE Pinocchios! Their sushi Bi Bim Bap is great & healthy!

    I might go there on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeh I'll try and join you one night too.....
    I would like to be notified of events!!! even if I don't come :)

    ReplyDelete