Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Why I don't need Twitter.

I have Elsie, my own private Twitter account. Any time a tiny thought pops in my head and I want to tell someone, I usually send it to Elsie.

To: Elsie
Subject: nails

I painted my nails pearly pink.  I normally like it but meh. It's highlighting all my xma damage bumps. I need to go back to a strong colour before engage.


To: Jess
Re: nails

LOL, I love this about you. That's how I think about lipstick. But at least you can wear a strong nail colour at Engage - a strong lip colour is just a bit woah for Engage.


To: Elsie
Subject: Re: nails

That's why I like emailing you! Obsessive details are nor
mal to you. Actually I think I'll take my stuff up there and do them on Saturday. I'll have more time.


What an insight into the daily unblogged life of Jelssie. Twitter isn't really missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment