Monday, September 2, 2013

Voting.

I'm a swinging voter. I've swung about 4 times since the election started. And I'm in a marginal seat now so it actually matters! Woohoo!

I always decide on the day, and then walk in and realise there are TWO pieces of paper darnit, the little easy one I just decided and the big other confusing one that I always fluff. This time, however, I have gone to belowtheline.org.au like a nerd and cleared up that big confusing sheet. I've made that decision in advance for the first time EVER! The little groups are very interesting. I feel so responsible.

2 comments:

  1. Giving thought to that funny long bit of paper is a clear sign of adulthood. I don't condescend here, because I am yet to reach that rung. Other rungs of adulthood include things like appreciating mineral water,and reading newspapers. These rungs have so far alluded me also. But thanks for the inspiration-- maybe this is the year for me to give prior thought to the long piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Liking olives is another one. I already enjoy the Business section of the papers, but I don't like mineral water. Probably need a few more grey hairs.

      Delete