Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nail File.

Nail polishes. They are the one cosmetic area I actually enjoy. I'm a big believer in sunscreen and moisturiser, etc, but I don't go crazy for lip gloss shades or mascara that doesn't run or whatever. Zero interest. But nail polish… it's less of a makeup thing and more like earrings, or maybe shoes. One part of your life you can have fun and be out there a bit and play with pretty colours, but still turn up to work looking respectable. And it's cheap. Every time I go to Big W or Kmart or Priceline now I see if there are any bargains. I have about 10 bottles, in mostly conservative colours. I have a few natural pale tones, and a few greys and silvers. My all time favourite bottles are my Matte Topcoat, which makes anything look classy, and my very pale pearly pink, which is so natural it is almost invisible. I am looking forward, however, to some exciting additions to the collection. I just have to wait forever for the postage. As Elsie says re internet shopping: delayed gratification. I'm getting a lot of delayed gratification these days. I should probably stop.

My pretties...


No comments:

Post a Comment